The new novalac tank lining from Sherwin-Williams represents “the next generation of tank lining technology”, it said in an online statement announcing the launch.
It said: “Meet Nova-Plate® 360 – the next generation of tank lining technology! The new Sherwin-Williams novolac tank lining helps save time and money and delivers unparalleled protection to the interior of steel tanks and vessels. This next-gen lining is designed to minimize asset downtime and protect valuable equipment from aggressive chemicals.”
Among the advantages of the new lining, Sherwin-Williams listed
- As fast as 24-hour return to service
- Easy application with single-leg or plural application capabilities
- Optional Opti-Check™ with optically activated pigment (OAP) technology to streamline inspections
- Wide range of chemical resistance including methanol, high-temperature crude and produced water
- High performance in abrasive environments through PTFE enhancement
- Low surface energy lining offering superior cleaning properties in shutdown
Designed to minimise asset downtime, protect valuable equipment from aggressive chemicals and save time during the inspection process with the next generation in tank lining technology, it said Nova-Plate 360 tank lining is “an easy-to-use, API-compliant, flake-reinforced, PTFE filled, novolac-based tank lining.”
It said Nova-Plate 360 helps to save time and money “along with unparalleled protection to the interior of steel tanks and vessels”.
For more information visit www.sherwin-williams.com