Re-engineering oil and gas operating models: an industry in transition. The World Economic Forum’s fifth report highlighted the acceleration of the global energy transition underway in how energy is produced, consumed and distributed. As the future energy landscape evolves at differing paces across the world, consumers are increasingly driving the decisions on which energy sources they want.
For the oil and gas industry to fully embrace the opportunities in this rapidly evolving energy landscape and underpin their future economic survival, it must ensure their business models can respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions.
IP Week will focus on future trends of the oil and gas industry, and what is required by companies to ensure they are able to survive and thrive in the future energy landscape.
Conferences and roundtable sessions include:
- Re-engineering the oil and gas operating models: an industry in transition
- Global energy policy and security
- The evolving role of gas as a cleaner fuel alternative
- Future scenarios for Russia, Ukraine and CIS oil and gas
- Realising the potential for Sub-Saharan Africa’s oil and gas industry
- MENA Energy Summit: Navigating the new normal of global oil & gas trade flows?
- BP’s 2018 Energy Outlook
- The drive towards a low carbon future
Attend to hear from over 100 expert speakers from the most influential corporations, including the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, BP, Shell, IEA, OPEC, Vitol, Total, IBM, ENI, Statoil and Delek Drilling. View the full programme here: www.ipweek.co.uk/agenda
The event has been organised by the Energy Institute, a registered charity, which is the chartered professional membership body bringing global energy expertise together. View other topical CPD accredited events here: https://www.energyinst.org/events
For more information visit www.ipweek.co.uk
London, U.K. – 20 to 22 February 2018