The newly-announced Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA) forum will address the theme ‘Leadership in the New Reality – Catalysing Sustainable Growth in the Chemical Industry’.
The special edition of the 15th Annual GPCA Forum will take place February 10-11, 2021 at the Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
The forum’s agenda will include four main sessions, which will be addressed by CEOs of leading chemical companies and key players from the Arabian Gulf region and globally. They will discuss opportunities for the new era beyond COVID-19. The forum is set to attract senior industry executives from over 50 countries.
Over the last decade and a half, the Annual GPCA Forum “has established itself as the most anticipated downstream industry event, and promises to deliver a compelling programme with an impressive line-up of speakers who will descend from all over the region and the world”. Some of the speakers and panelists confirmed include:
- Yousef Al-Benyan, CEO, SABIC and chairman, GPCA
- Ilham Kadri, CEO and chairman of the executive committee, Solvay
- Dr. Markus Steilemann, CEO, Covestro and president, PlasticsEurope
- Dominic Waughray, managing director, World Economic Forum
- Ahmed Saleh Al Jahdhami, CEO Downstream, OQ
- Dr. Faisal Al-Faqeer, CEO, Sadara Chemical Company
- Mosaed Al Ohali, CEO, Ma’aden
- Dr. Ahmed Ali Attiga, CEO, APICORP
- Rayan Fayez, MD and CEO, Banque Saudi Fransi
For more information visit gpcaforum.net