In September, more than 400 speakers will take to the stage at Gastech 2019, the world’s largest conference & exhibition for the world’s gas, LNG & energy industries.
Industry leaders ranging from global ministers and CEOs to engineers and analysts will share valuable insights and cutting-edge content on the natural gas and associated industries.
Over 190 plenary, strategic, technical and spotlight presentations on key industry topics ranging from the evolving energy landscape to geopolitical risks will provide you key insights on the latest sector challenges and corresponding solutions.
Over 400 speakers will take to the stage at Gastech 2019 including:
- H.E. Nadeem Babar, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Petroleum Division, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Jim Bridenstine, Administrator, NASA
- Marcos Browne, Executive Vice President for Gas & Energy, YPF
- Susan Dio, Chairman & President, BP America
- Jean Baptiste Dubreuil, Senior Natural Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Jonathan Elkind, Senior Research Scholar, Center on Global Energy Policy, Columbia University
- David Foley, Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone Energy Partners
- Rachid Hachichi, CEO, Sonatrach
- Honorable Bill Johnston, Minister for Mines and Petroleum and Energy, Government of Western Australia
- Sher Afgan Khan, Additional Secretary (Policy), Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Pakistan
- Adam Kinzinger, Representative for Illinois’s 16th Congressional District
- Meg O’Neill, Chief Operations Officer, Woodside
For more information visit www.gastechevent.com