CHEMUK is now established as the UK’s annual chemical industries supply chain expo and 2-day speaker programme, bringing together attendee groups from all segments of the industrial chemicals, formulated products, as well as from biochemical & process industries.
Supply Chain Expo:
CHEMUK 2021 will provide visitor groups with a diverse showcase of some 270+ specialist UK & international exhibitors, showcasing latest plant, equipment, technology, supply chain materials & services supporting the chemicals industries, driving operational performance, efficiency, future-proofing, safety, sustainability, compliance and more.
Key exhibitor streams include:
- Supply Chain Chemicals, Ingredients, Raw Materials (NEW for 2021 – ‘ChemSource’ zones)
- Plant, Process, Flow & Control
- Health, Safety, Environment, Regulatory
- Logistics, Storage, Handling & Fulfilment
- Laboratory, Research & Development
- Operations & Business Performance
- Skills, Training, HR & Recruitment …and more
The CHEMUK 2-day speaker programme will host some 100+ expert speakers discussing the big challenges and opportunities affecting the UK’s chemical industries, and providing invaluable sector intelligence, best practice and innovation ‘takeaways’, guiding crucial next steps for attendee groups.
Register for your free two-day visitor pass at www.chemicalukexpo.com
- Web: www.chemicalukexpo.com
- Tel: 0203 829 6060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional: Free Parking