Integrating Structured Reliability Systems to Exceed Mechanical Integrity and Plant Production
The 10th Annual Chem, Petrochem & Refining Asset Reliability event will enable you to expand your awareness of solutions and tools used to overcome reliability and asset management challenges, as well as provide you with information essential to improving productivity within your plants and organization. Attendees will acquire proven techniques to administer a sustainable, successful Asset Reliability Program.
Key Topics to be addressed include the roadmap to risk based inspections, the movement from frequency based maintenance to conditional maintenance, the evolution into a total predictability model, a dive into some of the new technologies being used for rotating equipment and inspections and programs to meet and exceed industry criteria for mechanical integrity.
- Assess best practices with integrating reliability and capital projects to reduce operating costs and increase capital
- Valuate innovative and automatic tools to enhance inspection and maintenance processes
- Prioritize work and create a back-log management plan during planning and scheduling to optimize resources
- Implement advanced methodologies in non-destructive examinations (NDE) to identify problems with Fixed Equipment
- Enable the move from Preventative to Predictive Maintenance Models with Real Time Condition Monitoring