EPCM Holdings has been awarded the contract for the design and construction of the new BP filling station in Hartenbos, Western Cape.
It said the estimated completion date for the project is Mid-December 2020. This will be one of BP Southern Africa’s flagship filling stations and one of their first situated next to a national road.
EPCM said works on the project include:
– Design and construction of bulk earthworks (+- 15,000m3 of layerworks)
– Design and construction of raft foundation for main building
– Design and construction of reinforced concrete structures
– Design, manufacturing and erection of structural steel structures
– Electrical design and installation
– Retaining wall design and construction
– Pump and tank design and installation
– Stormwater/sewer design and installation
– Building design and construction
For more information visit epcmholdings.com