“Future-proof Your LNG Tank Gauging System” is a new white paper from Emerson detailing how to simplify instrumentation infrastructure from field to control room and get lifetime precision.
This white paper explains how to reduce complexity and increase efficiency with certified system solutions suitable for cryogenic and refrigerated storage.
In cryogenic containment tanks, it is critical to have measurements that won’t fail. Radar technology provides a robust and virtually maintenance free solution which offers highly accurate and reliable measurements at long range, and the ability to overcome difficulties associated with vapour spaces and dielectric constant.
The white paper provides the opportunity to learn about a complete certified system solution from one supplier including:
- High accuracy continuous level including 2oo3 voting for measurement redundancy
- High accuracy temperature, with calibrated sensors, cool-down, stratification- and leak detection
- Simplified infrastructure and no complicated safety calculations
- Complete inventory calculations
- Remote proof-testing from control room saves time and improves safety
For more information visit www.go.emersonautomation.com