As a terminal owner and operator, Bluewing has utilised Dearman as a cornerstone of its operations to successfully grow its business from 50k bbl to 1.5mm bbl storage capacity, while “significantly reducing” administrative labour costs.
Bluewing said it has become closely aligned with the Dearman team/product suite and has embraced the value proposition of the Dearman terminal automation system.
Given the expertise of Dearman, Bluewing added that it has leaned on Dearman to complete various customisation projects and system upgrades to drive an even greater operational performance and continued labour savings.
As a superuser of Dearman and through its enterprise use of the software, Bluewing has been able to successfully grow its storage capacity from 50K bbl to 1.5mm bbl while reducing overall administrative overhead labour costs by about $300k.
Dearman said that with its suite of terminal automation solutions, Bluewing and other bulk liquid storage operators can:
- Maximise profits and increase throughput
- Optimise inventory, scheduling and demand
- Limit downtime with data backup
- Capture real-time data and analytics
- Ensure security, safety and government compliance
- Empower operators with real-time info and controls
For more information visit www.dearmansystems.com