Enbridge is holding a binding open season for peak storage services at the Dawn Hub storage facility starting as early as April 1, 2021.
Shippers seeking access to flexible, customised premium storage for peaking service needs can submit bids of up to 2 BCF for a minimum term of two years or longer.
Multiple bids will be considered. Enbridge’s peak storage service offers shippers unparalleled flexibility to meet their requirements and reduce operational costs.
- Capture daily, monthly and seasonal price volatility/spreads.
- Balance demand and supply needs – meet peaking requirements, diversify supply and protect downstream markets.
- Hedge commodity purchases – fixed gas costs and protection from gas price run-ups.
- Improve load factor on upstream and downstream pipelines by right sizing storage.
- Bundle storage with other services like C1/M12 transportation to satisfy market opportunities in Ontario, Quebec, and the US northeast.
For more information visit www.enbridge.com